Center for Behavioral Wellness is now offering a medication assisted treatment (MAT) program for those struggling with opiate and alcohol dependence. An example of MAT is the use of Buprenorphine, which has proven to be effective in reducing physical withdrawal symptoms and cravings with opiate addiction. Patients engaged in the MAT program will be provided medication management by a practitioner, as well as therapeutic support through individual and/or group therapy. The combination of these treatments can assist in the maintenance of long term sobriety.
All services address symptoms and life challenges such as the following:
- Mood disorders – Depression, Mania, Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders – Panic, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance Abuse – Addiction and Recovery
- Grief – Death and Losses
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Identity
- Self Esteem
- Caregiver Support
- Relationship Issues
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- General Life Stressors & Transitions
Often the most successful mental health treatment combines both types of services. Clients are always in control to choose the course of their treatment.